Wednesday, October 18, 2006

White Ashes to Ashes

You may have seen the story about Major League Baseball licensing logos to mortuaries. If not, the picture here speaks for itself. In case it doesn't, I submit the following captions for this image, and invite you do the same in the comments area:

- Here lie the hopes of a Phillies' Championship.

- That Phanitic suit is hot inside...really hot.

- In loving memory of Tommy Green's arm.

- Look, I finally caught a foul ball!

- I just couldn't stand to watch Mitch Williams in Game 6 of '93 series. Can someone tell me what happened?

- Kiteman, may he rest in peace.

- Never wear an Emmitt Smith jersey to any Philadelphia sporting event. Ever.

- You shouldn't have booed me.

- "I'm a very safe pilot."

- Wait 'til next life.

No comments: